PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES
OnPointe At Home is part of a network of caring professionals all working together towards one common goal—providing comprehensive and exceptional services to our patients. As part of that comprehensive network, providing excellent personal care is our priority, so we’ve built a team to better deliver that level of quality.
Personal care services include:
- Assistance with Entertaining, Clothing Selection, Walking, Bathing, Dressing, Transfers, Personal Hygiene, Making Appointments, Safety Techniques
- Transport to Appointments, Meal Outings, Religious Services, Club Meetings, Visits, Outings, Trips, Plays & Concerts, Non-Medical Transport To & From
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Ironing, Bed/Linen Change, Rubbish Removal
- Crafts, Games, Cards or Writing Letters
- Planning and Preparing Meals
- Reading Religious Material
- Clean & Organize Closets
- Good Morning Wake Up and/or Good Evening Tuck in
- General Shopping and/or Grocery Shopping
- Monitoring Bathing Environment
- Dry Cleaning Pick Up and Drop Off
- Medication Reminders and Monitoring of Vital Signs
- Organizing Mail & Bills
- Assisting with Exercise
- Maintaining Calendars and Coordinating Day Surgery and/or Doctor’s Appointments
Personal care attendants at OnPointe At Home are professional and compassionate, each trained by licensed nurses and physical and occupational therapists in order to deliver the best quality care for each individual patient and to be better equipped to help a patient with at-home exercise programs. If medical needs arise, OnPointe At Home maintains a fully skilled staff of nurses and therapists who are available to step in and provide any other care. Attendants are subjected to a thorough screening and background check.
The OnPointe At Home team is available to work with its patients from 2 to 24 hours every day at a low, flat rate, regardless of the service provided. Serving the Albuquerque and surrounding area, we never charge for mileage (unless we’re transporting a patient to an event).
The Professional Services provided by OnPointe At Home are part of the Medicare program called Transitional Care Management, a program created in 2013 to help patients manage their healthcare needs following a discharge from an Inpatient Acute Care Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility, Long Term Care Hospital, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility or Hospital, outpatient observation or partial hospitalization.
Home health care services provided by OnPointe At Home are ordered by your physician and provided by our team of skilled nursing professionals, therapists and/or trained attendants. Because we have over 100 years of experience across many levels of healthcare, we can provide the best quality care for each individual patient, no matter what those specific needs might be.